Saturday, January 8, 2011

a little bit stronger...







Hello all who care to read my interesting blogs. (sarcasm)


Well it's almost been a week since the dreadful day that I don't even want to speak of.  But last night, I had ALOT of fun with my best friend..we made this hilarious video to Katy Perry's "Hot N Cold"..well it's the chipmunks version. :) Anyways, I think everyone knows WHY I chose THAT song. It just fit really well.

I've gotten alot better in not thinking about it quite as much. Not saying I don't ever think about it because well, I do alot...just not like I used to. A very nice friend of mine is going through the same situation but bless her heart, it's so much worse, and she is being like my therapist and telling me that it does get better and I'm trying my best to believe her. I want to thank her SO MUCH for giving up her time to talk to me and be here for me. She doesn't know how much it means. So thanks girl :) But like Taylor says..."These things WILL change". .  I just got to realize pain is only for the night but joy comes in the morning... well not technically but you get my point.


I bet some people are reading this and thinking "oh God...will she get OVER it already"...well to those people... SCREW YOU... because obviously you have never given your all to someone and it been refused or looked over. You may be perfect and have the perfect relationship but I am not perfect and I do believe that I'm probably a bad luck charm with everything that seems to happen to me. But I'm going to hush with that because this was not meant to be a sappy sad blog.


I have had alot of advice from some friends and they help me realize the obvious. The things I don't really want to realize and believe...but thats there and that I need to believe and see. So it's waken me up to the truth and the ability to be able to hopefully finally let go of everything. Every so called "chance" in my head and just everything that I shouldn't be thinking about. So for me... that's pretty good right now. I tell myself after this week it will hopefully be easier because you know in your head you think how many days go by... and right now it just seems like it happened yesterday but after the week goes by, it will hopefully go by faster and I will get stronger.


The thing that is kinda funny is that I'm so ready to move on. I miss him everyday but it's hurting too much to sit here and miss someone that obviously doesn't give a damn about you. So it's time to get over it and find someone who is worth my time. I'm not really ready for a relationship right now of course.. but I think it's great when people can become friends first :)

I am going to the gym like crazy to work all my frustrations out and to be the happy/sexy me that I wanna be. haha. I'm just ready to start fresh with everything. So come on world.. make it happen for me :)

p.s- Happy Birthday Elvis.....love you<3 :)



muchlove,
-LeAnn


Here is a video that hits home: Sara Evans- " A little bit stronger" . 
I love when you find music that fits how you feel. 


1 comment: